Thursday, September 26, 2013

Claim!

When (last year) an inquiry was held into the abuses at the hostels I told my story. Subsequently the government made funds available for compensation claims for victims .... I put in a claim late last year and on Wednesday I was advised that I had been assessed as being in the most severe category ... and eligible for the maximum compensation!

The money can't give me my life back again ... but at present it gives me the option of seeking help.  Lately things are getting really bad.  In some ways it's almost funny.  A Melbourne uni is conducting courses to help people to deal with depression etc .... I inquired .... and was told that I was too bad ... they couldn't help me!

I really don't think that any one can help ... I just have to hold it all together till the end of the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment