Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Second impressions

Six weeks later and one of the biggest things I've noticed is that the nightmares are largely gone.  I still can have "bad dreams" but they're not nightmares ..... I don't wake Naomi with the result.

It's possible that this is due to the lowering of anxiety levels ..... the claim money has removed most of our money worries and so that anxiety trigger is gone.  That would indicate that much of my anxiety was related to money worries ... it's probably that the lifelong issues have reduced my capacity to deal with the short term issues.

Regardless of the explanation, the result is very welcome.

So far I haven't been able to bring myself to seek further counselling ... I can't visualise any benefit so I don't want to waste money on "hand holding".

No comments:

Post a Comment